Zombie Infection Mod Minecraft [1.8/1.7.10]
If you get infected, you will receive a message on the chat that says “You have been infected, find the cure.” after that you will have to find the cure as fast as you can. You also get certain effects when infected, such as:
- Infection (Adds the other effects)
- Slowness (Slows the player down)
- Mining Fatigue (Makes the player dig slower)
- Hunger (You WON’T be able to recover any food bar until you find the cure, try if you want)
- Weakness (The player does less-damage to other entities)
The effects will also get worse over time, and eventually you will die of hunger if you’re playing on hard mode, if you don’t find the cure in time.
Message shown when you get Infected.
Zombie Infection Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Forge
- Download Zombie Infection Mod
file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Note: Please make sure you create a backup before installing any mods so you won’t have any issues with Minecraft.
Credits by : Zalthrion