About Zombe’s ModPack :
Made by Tanzanite. Zombe ModPack is a popular set of modifications for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.6.3 which consists of a combining of very serviceable mods. It eases your mining efforts and gameplay change much amend. It adds tools like Cloud Mastery, Harm Manipulate, Capableness, Orbiter All Key, Teleport and caboodle of other mods you’ll attain real composer patch playacting.
This is a must have modpack for both single and multiplayer mode. The latest version is; Zombe’s ModPack 1.7.10/1.6.2/1.6.3/1.5.1
- Compatibility has been updated to latest version.
- Death mod rewritten and 100% working again
- Digging mod partly rewritten and 40% working again
- Tons of bug fixes
List of singleplayer only mods in current release:
- boom – aka Damage Control
- build – aka Classic Building -not currently working
- cart – aka Cart Control
- chest – aka Autostore
- death – aka Death Behavior
- dig – aka Digging Adjustments
- furnace – aka Custom Smelting Recipes
- growth – aka Plant Growth
- icon – aka Container Content Icons
- items – aka Item/Block Properties
- ore – aka Ore Redistribution
- recipe – aka Custom Crafting Recipies – not currently working
- resize – aka Critter Size Variety
- spawn – aka Critter Spawn Control
- teleport – aka Teleportation
- weather – aka Weather Control
List of singleplayer and multiplayer mods in current release:
- cheat – aka Cheat
- cloud – aka Cloud Control
- compass – aka Compass
- craft – aka Craft All Key
- fly – aka Flying -On SMP you need the Essentials /fly command or IBelieveIcanFly plugin
- info – aka World Information
- path – aka Path Tracker
- sun – aka Sun Control
- safe – aka Critter Spawn Highlighter
- wield – aka Wield Key
- Boom, Build, Craft, Furnace, Resize and Spawn mods not working (currently absent from the modpack)
- Readme page seriously needs serious updating
- Chest/icon mods do not work right
- Minecraft Forge compatibility
How to install Zombe’s ModPack 1.7.10/1.6.2/1.6.3/1.5.1 in Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Install ModLoader, if you are going to use dependent mods.
- Download the Zombe’s ModPack from the link below.
- Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and press Enter.
- Open the Minecraft.jar file with WinRAR or 7zip.
- Open Mod zip file you downloaded in Step #2
- Drag and drop all the files in classes folder to Minecraft.jar (overwrite any files that pop-up)
- Add all the files in the “config” folder to “.minecraft/mods/zombe” folder. If you don’t find the directory, create one.
Close all the windows and Run Minecraft to check mod installations.
Download Zombe’s ModPack for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.6.2/1.6.3/1.5.1
For 1.6.2: zombe’s_modpack-v8.2.2_MC.1.6.2.zip
For 1.6.1: zombe’s_modpack-v8.1.2_MC.1.6.1.zip
For 1.7.10: Updating…
- In case you missed: F7 (default) shows/hides the in-game options screen.
- Always use this thread to get the updates as this is the ONLY official place for it – never any other place (pretty much all of them spread outdated stuff or worse).
Changes in this release:
- Compatibility: updated for Minecraft 1.6.2
Tips and Warnings
- Too Many Items mod should be installed after Zombe ModPack
- Please make a back-up of everything before doing changes to Minecraft
- The default hotkey for in-game options is F7
- Configuration file can be found in “.minecraft/mods/zombe/config.txt” – Put Yes/No to enable/disable mods