Download Zan’s Minimap Mod No Radar
About Zan’s Minimap Mod:
Choose your Version 1.7.10/1.7.5 and 1.6.4. Zan’s Minimap (also known as VoxelMap) is a modification for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 that adds a full useful minimap (similar the ones in WoW, Guildwars) on the alter area of your screen. Zan’s Minimap is really similar to Rei’s minimap but it has whatsoever extra options for customization. It has agree for tract map, waypoint beacons, change symbol and better rendering. Also, it gets updated quickly as soon the new Minecraft edition releases.
Zan’s Minimap Mod Features:
- Support for Aliens Motion Tracker and Retro Sun Direction mod
- Better height indicator for mobs
- Death Marker shows your last death location
- Square shaped minimap
- Graphical Menu for modifying map details.
- Radar Mod for multiplayer
- Additional texture packs supported
- Multiple languages supported
Download Zan’s Minimap mod for Minecraft
For 1.7.10 – Requires Liteloader
Download Litloader 1.7.10 and run its installer. Then get the Voxelmap mod file from link above. After that go to /.minecraft/mods folder and put the litemod file there. Finally, launch Minecraft using Liteloader profile.
For 1.5.2 zanMap152.zip (355 KB)
For 1.6.2 ZansMinimap1.6.2.zip (Forge)
For 1.6.4 ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip (Forge)
by MamiyaOtaru – Last updated 7th July, 2014
How to install Zan’s Minimap Mod in Minecraft
The installation procedure below is for v1.7.2 and earlier versions..
- Download and install latest version of Forge API or Modloader.
- Download Zan’s minmap from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and press Enter.
- Open the file Minecraft.jar using archive software (WinRAR, 7zip etc.)
- Open Zan’s Minimap zip file and drag and drop it’s files and folders into the Jar
- Also, delete META-INF folder in Jar to avoid black-screen issues.
- Launch Minecraft and check if mod is properly installed.
Tips and Warnings
- Make a back-up of your Minecraft.jar before trying out this mod.
- It’s recommended to install this mod on fresh copy of game.
- This mod was first developed by Zaneris then Lahwran contiued its development for short time.