[1.8/1.7.10] Xaero’s Minimap Mod Minecraft.
Displays all the other entities such as arrows and item frames as purple dots (Different types of entities can be disabled in mod settings).
- Works both above and under ground.
- Cave maps.
- Displays mobs on the map as yellow dots.
- Displays players on the map as white dots.
- Displays items on the map as red dots.
- Displays all the other entities such as arrows and item frames as purple dots (Different types of entities can be disabled in mod settings).
- Zoom in and out keybinds (I and O).
- Configurable settings. From minimap size to entity amount.
- Edit mode which lets you move the minimap whereever you desire.
- Compatible with the Better PVP Plugin for Bukkit servers.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge (minecraft forge server)
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.8 (Beta version)