SetHomes Mod is made for singleplayer only and allows to so save current location which you can teleport back to anytime you want in the game. It is similar to the Bukkit Essentials Plugin which you so a lot on servers. With a few single commands you will be zipping through the worlds of minecraft in no time. There is also no limit to the amount of locations you can create.
/home – Shows a list of saved locations.
/home [name] – This will teleport you to saved location.
/sethome [name] – This will save your current location
/delhome [name] – This will delete the giving saved location.
How to install SetHomes Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install CJB API
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod