Download All Ruins Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2 and 1.6.4
About Ruins Mod 1.8 and 1.7.10:
Ruins is a modification for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2 and 1.6.4/1.5.2 that brings spawns pre-generated structures in your mankind. With the improve of Ruins mod you can haphazardly spawn Statues, Villages, Castles, Sky scrappers and every business that looks abandonded in your biomes. It also allows you to add any structure you prefab via MCEdit and outlander it to Ruins mod guide. The fun thing near this mod is, it places treasure chests internal Ruins to service you in Survival mode.
Every Structure is defines by a model and organized to spawn low specific conditions, and all of that can be changed by you!
There is a lot of Structures already included, and there’s certain to be solon other.
The current type is; Ruins Mod 1.7.10
Ruins Mod Features:
- Automatic Random Structures
- Supports Survival and creative mod
- User generated content support
- Item chest inside ruins
- Multiplayer support
Ruins Mod Screenshots:
Ruins Mod Video review:
Download Ruins Mod for Minecraft
For 1.6.4 Ruins_1.6.4.zip (539 KB)
For 1.5.2 Ruins 1.5.2.zip (539 KB)
For 1.4.7– Ruins_1.4.6.zip (400 KB)
by AtomicStryker – Last updated 15th November, 2013
How to install Ruins Mod in Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Ruins Mod from the link above
- Extract the Ruins mod zip file.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter
- Go to mod folder of extracted files you did in Step #3
- Go to Setup > Mods and copy the mods folder into ./minecraft directory
- Close everything and Launch Minecraft to verify mod installation.
Tips and Warnings
- It’s wise to create backup before installation of any mod
- You can edit /mods/ruins.txt for configuration
- The source code of this mod is placed inside src folder in zip file.