What it can do?
- It’s a tool for creating Resource Packs.
- RPW can remix packs, create new packs, edit old ones.
- You can add custom sounds, edit texts, images, sounds etc.
- One-click image/audio editing using GIMP/Audacity or other application of choice
- Uses a powerful tree structure model, great for combining packs.
- RPW can mute sound files
Some sound editing
Dialog asking to select MC version
How to run it:
- On some systems, just mark the jar as executable and double-click it.
- If it doesn’t work, right click it and select Open with Java (JRE)
- Command line option: java -jar RPW.jar
Configuring the file editors (Images, Audio, Text)
- The application was built in Linux, and the “edit” buttons are set up to use GIMP, Audacity and Kate.
- When used on Windows or Mac, the editors are installed somewhere else, so this won’t work.
- RPW will first try the configured editor, and if it fails, it opens your default associated program.
- Editors can be configured in Options > Configure editors.
- To run RPW, you need Java 6 and Minecraft 1.6.2+
- To use old packs (texture packs), you must first convert them with Unstitcher and Texture Ender (see Minecraft Wiki for info)
ResourcePack Workbench Tool Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.9, 1.7.5, 1.7.4, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
ResourcePack Workbench Tool 1.7.10/1.7.9/1.7.2/1.6.4, 4.6 out of 5 based on 18 ratings