Download Pixelmon Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2 and 1.6.4 version
What is Pixelmon Mod?
Pixelmon for Minecraft is a change for Minecraft inspired from a Anime series ‘Pokemon’. It’s a multiplayer buttressed mod that adds 200+ awake Pokemons surface your Minecraft humankind. Every Pixelmon has its own attributes, habits, damage, protection, aggression and training.
The fun try is; they can be captured internal the 3D Pokeballs after a battle. Pixelmon mod has an enhanced and simplified to use GUI. The stylish writing is; Pixelmon v3.1.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2 and 1.6.4
Pixelmon Mod 1.7.10
Pixelmon Mod Features:
- 204 full featured Pokemons
- Compatible with other modifications.
- Configuration file to change spawning amounts, Block and item ID’s
- Comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks
- Pokemon overlay showing current pokemon and their status
- Functioning pokedex
- Multiplayer supported! (no bukkit)
- Full PC storage system!
- New Healing block!
- Evolution stones!
- New Capturing system!
- Brand new models for pc and healer
- 3D pokeball and capture animation (now improved)
- All Mob’s to scale as specified by the bulbapedia
- Battleable Trainers
- Aggression system
- Friendship System (Umbreon will evolve with it)!
- Hammer and anvil crafting system for pokeballs!
- Pokeballs now work in battle!
- Apricorn trees
- More Pokeballs: Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball and Friend Ball + More!
- New GUI’s for battling, summary screen, and inventory, and more!
- Fossil Machine for reviving fossils found around the world!
- Trading! Trade pokemon with your friends! Evolve Pokemon!
Pixelmon mod Screenshots:
A group council of the plains dwellers gather
- Go to Pixelmon Wiki
Download Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft
For 1.7.10 (Beta)
For Minecraft 1.7.2
- Pixelmon-Mod-1.7.2.zip (v3.1.1)
For Minecraft 1.6.4
- Pixelmon-Mod-1.6.4.zip (201 MB)
– See more at
How to install Pixelmon Mod in Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API according to your game version.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter.
- Download Pixelmon mod zip from from the link above.
- Extract its contents inside the .minecraft directory
- Run Minecraft to check!
Tips and Warnings:
- If you want to install Pixelmon on a server, paste its files in server folder.
- Configuration files can be found in .minecraft/config folder. You can edit block/item IDs there.
- If you are upgrading the mod from previous version, please delete the pixelmon.cfg in your .minecraft/config folder.
- The hotkey for spawning Pokemon is ‘P‘ and [ – ] for toggling.
- If you crashing at the start when i pick my pokemon. Please restart download