Description Pamplemousse Resource Pack:
Pamplemousse is a WIP resource pack which aims to simulate the look and feel of an HD resource pack, within a compact 16×16 package. It blends simplicity with complexity in order to create a smooth, clean, and dynamic gaming experience.
The theme of Pamplemousse is based around modern design and architecture, yet, it still retains a very traditional style. This allows for creating anything you would like, without having to use multiple resource packs. Want to build a modern home? Go ahead, it will look great! Want to stay classy and build a castle? Well, that will look fantastic as well!
Developer : MrFruitTree
How to install Pamplemousse Resource Pack:
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher (recommended)
- Download the Resource Pack
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Find and open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Put your Resource Pack to this resource pack folder
DOWNLOAD Pamplemousse Resource Pack: