Download All lates version for Minecraft: Pamplemousse Resource Pack 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
About Pamplemousse Resource Pack
Pamplemousse aims to assume the face and appear of an HD texture bundle, within a wedged 16×16 collection. It blends naivete with quality in sect to make a repand, groom, and propulsive play get.
The motif of Pamplemousse is supported around current ornamentation and architecture, yet it noneffervescent retains a really tralatitious style. This allows for creating anything you would equal without having to use twofold texture packs.
Pamplemousse Resource Pack Preview
How to install Pamplemousse Resource Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download Pamplemousse Resource (Texture) Pack