Not Enough Items Mod Download (NEI)
Not Enough Items is a mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10. IT’s allow adds recipe features into your MCPE. Mod (Not Enough Items) is a successor to both Too Many Items and Recipe Book. This is enables a better inventory management system for your Minecraft items.
It’s an alternative to Too Many Items Mod.combined with Recipe Book Mod to give you hassle free item/recipe creation and give you details of every block present in your inventory. It has a built-in search box, save/load profile and tons of other customization options. The latest version is; Not Enough Items 1.7.10
Not Enough Items Mod 1.7.10 and 1.8
NEI is a successor to both Too Many Items and Recipe Book. It arose around the same time as Craft Guide when Alexandria and a few others on the IRC suggested that I merge both Too Many Items and Recipe Book to remove their greatest flaws, ironically too many items, or in the case of recipe book, too many recipies. Too Many Items was great, but the one thing it lacked was an easy way to search and sort your items. When you had a mod like Red Power coming along with 10000 items both TMI and Recipe Book were racking up the pages. Even if you don’t want to use NEI for cheating in items, you will likely feel right at home with the Recipe component of the mod.
Not Enough Items Features:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10
- Recipe Mode (Crafting, Smelting, Brewing)
- Fast Item Search
- Item Subset Dropdown menu (HidingShowing)
- Complete SMP support if installed on server
- Enchantment Sector
- All types of Mob Spawners obtainable and place able.
- Magnetic Mode Support
- Heal Button for instant healing
- Mob Spawners in SMP show the mob type
- Advanced configuration files
- In game Options Menu
- An Extended API supporting extended item damages, mod based sorting tags and custom recipes with ModLoader type loader
Download Not Enough Items Mod
For Minecraft 1.8 and 1.8.1
- This version will take a while to release as the v1.8 just came out.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.2
- CodeChickenCore-1.7.2-188.8.131.52-universal.jar (403 kB)
- NotEnoughItems-1.7.2-184.108.40.206-universal (396 kB)
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Get Forge, download both Jar files and put them in /.minecraft/mods folder.
For Minecraft 1.5.2
by chicken_bones – Last updated 9th September, 2014
How to install Not Enough Items Mod in Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
Download Chickencoremods and Not Enough Items Mod jar files.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter
- Open mods folder and move Chickencoremod and NEI jar files there
- Start Minecraft to verify mod installation.
1. Download and Installed forge by: Go to Opening minecraft.jar, then deleting Meta-Inf. After that i dragged all of forges contents into Minecraft.jar.
2. I Loaded up minecraft and forge worked like normal
3. Next I installed The coremod chicken bones, and NEI
4. I then placed Chicken Bones And NEI Into the coremods Folder.
5. After that i launched minecraft and it worked like normal.
Tips and Warnings
- NEI is compatible with Mo’ Creatures Mod
- Configuration files can be found in “configNEI.cfg”
- Make a backup of your Minecraft saves before installation
- More detailed guide and troubleshooting can be found in official link.
- if you going on a server it crashed and this was the crash report: Update your forge from http://files.minecraftforge.net