Welcome to an add-on mod, name stated above. Being an add-on to iChun’s Morph, Morph Addition’s main purpose is to add trigger-able abilities. Along with that Morph Additions also adds WAILA compatibility. Now, when you are morphed as any entity, the WAILA mouse over will display using the morphed entity’s name, instead of you user name as it was formerly.
The abilities being added are as follows:
- drop – Used to drop eggs as a Chicken
- summon – Used to spawn X amount of entities (such as calling a hoard as a wolf, zombie, zombie pigman, or silverfish) or to summon help (such as a villager summoning an iron golem)
- explode – Used for Creepers
- teleport – Enderman teleportations
- ejectLargeFireball – Shoots a small fireball, like a Blaze
- ejectSmallFireball – Shoots a large fireball, like a Ghast
- ejectSnowball – Do you want to build a Snowman?
The directions for how to map these abilities can be found under “your minecraft directory”/config/Morph Additions/MappingHelp.txt , which is GENERATED when you RUN THE CLIENT and the file is not preset.
How to install Morph Additions Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Morph Mod.
- Download and install CountryGamer Core.
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.