Download All Version: Mo’ Creatures Mod for Minecraft 1.7.7/1.7.2 and 1.6.4
About Minecraft Mo’Creatures Mod
Mo’ Creatures is a modification for Minecraft 1.7.7/1.7.2 and 1.6.4 that brings more animals and creatures in your Minecraft. This mod makes your world filled with experience creatures surroundings the time you put it.This is one of the best additions one can add to minecraft, this mod adds a ton of mobs/animals.
It adds tracheophyte of new units to grasslands to liquid and sky. Mo’ Creatures also loads your itemisation with new items to eliminate your mining live ameliorate. The extraordinary thing nigh this mod is, every animal has its own specialties/skills which makes it flat surmount. They give disparate rewards, taming options, battles and much author. The latest version is; Mo Creatures 1.7.7/1.7.2 and 1.6.4
Mo’ Creatures Changelog (v6.2.0)
- Fixed canspawn.
- Fixed various sounds.
- Fixed mocreatures spawning in unintended biomes.
- Fixed enablehunters option not working properly when disabled.
- Fixed creativetab.
- Fixed ostrich flying controls
- Added Ents
- Added Moles
- Requires v1.7.7 Forge 10.12.0.1012+
- No longer requires GUI API
Download Mo’ Creatures for Minecraft
For 1.7.7 – Currently under development
For 1.7.2 – Mo’Creatures.zip (v6.2.0)
For 1.6.4 – Mo’Creatures.zip (v6.1.0)
Last Updated 27th January, 2014
How to install Mo Creatures Mod in Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Download and install the following mods first:
- Minecraft Forge
- CustomMobSpawner (Download: v1.7.2 – v1.6.4)
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter
- Go to mods folder (if you don’t find it create one)
- Download Mo’ Creatures zip file and put it in ./minecraft/mods folder
- Run Minecraft to verify mod installation.
You can watch this video explaining how to install the mod v6.0.0. (thanks to TheGofa)
And this one that explains how to set up a server with Mo’Creatures 5.0.0
This video shows how to install MoCreatures 5.1.5 on Mac (thanks to michaelsmiles)
Tips and Warnings
- Please make a backup of your saves and Minecraft.jar before installation.
- Mo’ Creatures mod supports Bukkit, there is an separate version for it.
- SMP is supported since it requires Minecraft Forge
- You can rid get off the horse by pressing ‘Shift’ key
- Please check official thread for more details about the mod.