Mizzle II Map 1.8
You’re going to land in a Laboratory with a scientist, Dok. And you’ll have to help him. While you’re exploring the lab, you’ll encounter some… weird situations.
What’s Mizzle ?
Mizzle are adventure (mostly puzzle) maps created with the latest version of the game. The objective for me is to use most of the new features. The objective for you is to play a good adventure map while you discover what are the latest change in the game and how they can be used.
Mizzle is a serie of map created with the latest features added to the game. The original purpose of these maps is to show what mapmakers can do and having fun.
You’ll need around 1h30 to finish the map… and more if you try to find the 9 nether stars hidden in the map! Each nether star can unlock a bonus level at the end. There’s 3 bonus level for each difficulty (easy, medium, hard), so you’ll be able to find something for you. Some parkour/puzzle can also be skipped using a nether star. Here’s an example of a bonus level (this is a hard one, don’t be afraid):
In the lab, you’ll find some items:
- The communicator: stay in contact with Dok. Right-click with it to call him and ask for assistance.
- The pickaxe: can destroy the Dark Matter
- The clock: hold it to know how long you’ve been playing for.
- Redstone blocks: can only be placed on others redstone blocks and on golden blocks for some challenging puzzles
- And more !
- The map require Minecraft 1.8 and works only in SinglePlayer
- The language of the map is scaled to your settings. Check the translation’s book in the lobby to see if your language is supported or not.
- For younger players playing in english, if you select English (UK) in your settings, swearwords are removed.
How to install Mizzle II Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
A resource pack is included in the map. It will be installed automatically when you launch the map.
Mizzle II Map Download Link: