About MiniDoku Texture Pack
Developer : DWSkanska
Compatible : Minecraft 1.5.2, Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.4.7
Last Updated : August 25, 2013
Don’t like HD textures, or the complications of using mods such as MCpatcher or OptiFine? Maybe your computer isn’t quite powerful enough to run 32×32 texture packs? Well then this the pack for you. Using the standard 16×16 resolution for textures, rather than the HD 32×32 textures found in our other packs, this is a scaled down version of Dokucraft Light, meaning you won’t have to install any mods to use it, and your game will run much faster, while still retaining the beauty that you would expect from Dokucraft.
How to Install MiniDoku Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button (or Resource packs).
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button. This will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it and click Done.
- 7.Play and enjoy this amazing Texture Pack!
DOWNLOAD MiniDoku Texture Pack
For 1.6: MiniDoku Resource Pack