Download Full install: Forge Modloader for Minecraft 1.7.9/1.7.2 and 1.6.4.
Forge ModLoader is call (FML) Mod is a limiting that provides comprehensive modding capabilities in Minecraft 1.7.9.The FML is most popular in minecraft servers,
Forge Modloader is standalone modloader from Minecraft Spirt which is lot related to Risugami’s ModLoader but it works on both guest and server sided, thus providing living for multi-player mods.
Modloader allows you to pose HD texture-packs good absent. Now, ForgeModloader is now required by a lot of mods to give feature-rich experiences to e’er labourer.
How To Install Forge Mod Loader (Minecraft 1.7.2)
How to install Forge ModLoader (client) in Minecraft:
For 1.7.9 and 1.6.4:
- Open the installer jar file, it will automatically install FML (minecraft forge modloader)
For 1.5.2 and below, read the instructions below:
- Download the FML mod zip file from the link above.
- Open Start Menu, type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and press Enter.
- You’ll see Minecraft.jar file, right-click and open it up with WinRAR/7zip etc.
- Now open the mod zip file with same WinRAR (refer to Step #1)
- Drag and Drag FML zip file contents (files and folders) into the root of Minecraft.jar
- Delete META-INF folder in Jar to avoid blackscreen problem.
- Run Minecraft to check the installation.
Tips and Warnings
- If possible, use a fresh copy of Minecraft to install FML
- If you’re installing it on a server copy the files in Minecraft_Server.jar instead.
- Make a backup of your world saves and jar before install.
Forge ModLoader main features:
- Easy installation, doesn’t download extra files after first run
- Supports SSP, SMP modifications.
- Standalone version of Forge.
- HD Texture packs supported (without OptiFine)
Download Forge ModLoader for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.7.9
For 1.7.2: fml-1.7.2-22.214.171.1246-installer.jar (installer)
For 1.6.4: fml-universal-latest.jar (installer)
For 1.6.2: fml-installer-1.6.2-126.96.36.1997.jar (1.1 MB)
For 1.5.2: fml-universal-1.5.2-188.8.131.527.zip (814 KB)
by cpw – Last updated 25th May, 2014
1. Run the version you want to install minecraft forge at least 1 times. For example you want to set for minecraft forge 1.7.2, you must be at least 1 game minecraft 1.7.2
2. Run the installation file that you downloaded forge, it will self-install and create one version of minecraft forge.
3. You turn the minecraft launcher, select the new profile or edit profile, in the Minecraft version you choose forge version.
4. Done You want to use any mod mod it down and put him on the mods folder in the folder .minecraft