About Magic Launcher Tool 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 and 1.6.4…:
What is Magic Launcher?
Magic Launcher new Minecraft launcher which can load mods dynamically without changing or patching the minecraft.jar.
Magic Launcher is a programme that helps players install Minecraft mods just through some simple steps. The way Magic Launcher operates is completely independent and does not modify the original files of the game. Because of the friendly and easy-to-use interface, Magic Launcher is the best choice for those having difficulty installing mods in the traditional way.
No more mod installation problems, just select your mods and enjoy.
Magic Launcher Features:
- Selectable minecraft.jar
- Automatic version detection
- Configurable window size, also maximized
- Selectable minecraft folder
- Selectable java executable
- Java memory limit
- Java custom parameters
- Show error log
- Remember user
- Configuration profiles
- Load mods dynamically without changing minecraft.jar
- META-INF does not have to be deleted
- Automatic mod compatibility checking
- External mods detection and compatibility checking
- Shortcut to external mods folder
- Configurable external mods
- Automatic mod requirements checking (ModLoader, ModLoaderMP, Forge, GuiAPI)
- Minecraft style
Magic Launcher Screenshots:
Note for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.6.4 versions:
To run Minecraft 1.7.10 and above, go to Setup -> Environment and select 1.7.10. If the Environment 1.7.5 is not available, use the vanilla launcher to download and start Minecraft 1.7.10, then Environment 1.7.10 should appear in the list. To run Minecraft 1.6.4+ with Forge, go to Setup -> Environment and select 1.6.4_Forge_###. If the Environment 1.6.4_Forge is not available, use the vanilla launcher to download and start Minecraft 1.6.4, then use the Forge installer to install Forge and then the Environment 1.6.4_Forge_### should appear in the list.
Magic Launcher Download Links:
Tips and Warnings:
- Please backup your Minecraft directory and saves before the installation of this mod.
- Make sure your Minecraft is closed before install
- Single Player Commands does not support browser version.
- Keep your Java version updated to avoid any unwanted errors.