ChunkBorders Mod is an useful mod to play on serves where chunk boundaries are important for setting up a town, building, and protection like Towny, Factions… It provides an easy way to see the edges of chunks in Minecraft.
- To enable the mod, install it and simply press B (by default) in-game.
- You can adjust the radius as well as how the mod handles the height borders are displayed by going to either the Main Menu or Pause menu, clicking the tab at the top right, and selecting the ?ChunkBorders? mod followed by ?Settings?. More features planned and coming soon!
- Radius: How many chunks in each direction will be visualized (0 will display only the single chunk you’re in, up to 10 which is huge).
- Auto Height: Makes the borders render at the player’s feet and move automatically when you change height.
- Manual Height: Keeps the borders at the same height, adjustable using the UP and DOWN arrow keys.
ChunkBorders Mod Installation Guide:
- Download and install LiteLoader Mod
- Download ChunkBorders and place the .litemod file in the /.minecraft/mods/ folder. Do not change the extension from .litemod or it will not load.
- Launch Minecraft using the LiteLoader Mod profile.