Single Player Commands [1.6.2/1.8/1.7.10] modification that allow players to use commands. These commands will support direct interaction with the game. How to install Single Player Commands for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.8/1.7.10.
How to install (Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.8/1.7.10)
1. Download Single Player Commands and Close Minecraft launcher (if open)
2. Locate your Minecraft folder (eg: on Windows %appdata%/.minecraft)
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
3. Go to versions and copy the 1.6.2 directory and name it something else (eg: 1.6.2.mods or 1.8/1.7.10). Alternatively, if you have done this for another mod already backup the Minecraft JAR.
4. Open the jar file (using an archive utility, such as 7zip) in the mod directory you created (eg: 1.6.2.jar or 1.8/1.7.10) and copy all of the files into it except for WorldEdit.jar
5. Delete the files in the META-INF directory except for MANIFEST.MF
6. Close the jar file
7. Copy WorldEdit.jar into .minecraft/bin
8. Rename the jar file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.jar)
9. Rename the json file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.json)
10. Open the json file in a text editor and the line that contains the id (eg: “id”: “1.6.2”) change it to the same name as the directory (eg: “id”: “1.6.2.mods”)
11. Save and close the json file.
12. Start up the Minecraft launcher
13. Create a new profile
14. Select the version that you just created (eg: 1.6.2.mods or 1.8/1.7.10)
15. Select the rest of your settings.
16. Start the Minecraft launcher, click edit profile and select the version with SPC in the name. Save the profile and launch minecraft.
Start a new world and type /help to see if Single Player Commands has installed correctly.
Nevertheless, Planetary commands are misused differently to mean commands. For representative, the bukkit plugin edition of worldedit implemented commands differently. The commands MUST be arranged out specifically,
Example of the commands this mod: