This mod adds traps for hunting into the game that can be used to capture any mob! To set most of the traps, a pressure plate must be placed on top of them.
- 1) The “Cage Hunting Trap” will spawn a cage around any mob that dare walk over the pressure plate!
- 2) The “Fire Hunting Trap” will spark, and set any nearby mob on fire!
- 3) The “Pitfall Hunting Trap” will make the ground below disappear and send any mob in a 3×3 box falling!
- 4) The “Incinerating Fire Trap” will disintegrate any block that is placed on it, and can only be turned on and off by a distance.
- 5) “Spikes” are deadly little things that capture the mob, and slowly kill them, watch out.
- 6) “Grass & Sand Coverings” are based off an older mod, these are thin grass blocks that you can fall through, and here is the cool thing, it incorporates a self built engine that makes the blocks, match your biome grass color and the texture of any users texture pack.
- 7) “Invisible Pressure Plates” are pressure plates that act like normal pressure plates but are nearly invisible.
- 8) “Grass Pressure Plates” are like the Invisible ones but look like your texture pack/biome.
Cage Hunting Trap
Fire Hunting Trap
Pit Fall Trap
Incinerating Fire Trap
Invisible Pressure Plate
Grass Pressure Plate
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Hunting Traps Mod 1.7.10 Download Links: