Faithful Resource Pack(Texture Pack) for Minecraft 1.8 gives lightweight finishes in your Minecraft. It’s a straightforward 32×32 group which provides and utilizes CPU that is less better FPS in comparison with high-definition versions.
By giving an update to Vanilla designs, loyal textue pack brings more pure search inside your Minecraft. a huge set of change supports dedicated Structure bunch, it’s among the reason for its attractiveness.
The newest version is; Faithful Resource Pack(Texture Pack) 1.6.4/1.7.10 and 1.8
Faithful Resource Pack(Texture Pack) Features:
1. Total designs for Vanilla Minecraft
2. A great deal of mods reinforced, BTW, Tekkit, Millenaire, RedPower2
3. Fully Customizable accordingto your preference
4. Minimal methods consumption (less lag)
Recommendations and Cautions
– Make a copy of one’s Minecraft before installing mod or any feel pack.
– Don’t unzip the surface bunch report, Minecraft can do that for you.
– Consistency package can be customized by you based on your preferences. Check for details in this link.
Faithful Texture Pack
For Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.1
- faithful32pack.zip (4.2 MB)
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.4
- faithful32pack_1_6_1.zip (4 MB)
How to install:
- Download and use OptiFine HD or MCPatcher HD
- Download the Faithful pack
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and hit enter
- Open resourcepacks folder and move the zip file there you downloaded in Step #2
- If you are using MCPatcher, patch the game.
- If you are using OptiFine change the Lava and Water to dynamic from options menu.