Download links, How to install Emerald Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
Have you ever dreamed of emeraldtools, armor or both ?! Emerald Mod makes it possible!
This mod adds Emerald Weapons and Emerald Tools to Minecraft! Grow emerald plants, craft emerald staffs and more!
- The 5 tools (Pickaxe, Axe, Hoe, Shovel, Sword)
- A new dimension
- An Emerald Battleaxe
- An Big Emerald Sword
- An Emerald Golem
- A new cool staff
- The armor + potion effects
- Emerald Lamp + Torch
- Emerald Rods -> Emerald Dust
- Emerald Fire
- A Emerald Furnace
- A better bow + arrows
- An Emerald Apple
- Flint and Emerald
- A new biome
- An Emerald Cow
- An Emerald Rod (Kill the cow to get them!)
- An Emerald Plant (like carrots) + Seeds
- Emerald TNT
- Emerald Beacon (Just beam; Needs redstone signal)
- Villager trades
- Emerald Star
- Emerald Cake
- Emerald Katana
- Emerald Khopesh
- Emerald Bone
- Emerald Wolf
- Emerald Doors (Emerald Block; Emerald Obsidian)
- Emerald Potion + Splash Emerald Potion
The Emerald Armor
The explosion caused by the Emerald Staff
The Emerald Slabs and Stairs
The growing of the Emerald Plant
The Emerald Biome
The Emerald Cow
The Emerald Fire
Emerald Lamps – off / on
How to build the Emerald Golem
The Emerald Portal into the Emerald Dimension
The Emerald Golem
The potion effects of the Emerald Armor
The potion effect of the Emerald Apple
The cool beam of the Emerald Beacon
The Emerald Wolf
Go to Emerald Mod wiki page
How to build the Emerald Portal:
At first craft 10-14 Emerald Obsidian. Then build them like a Nether Portal. After that you just have to ignite it with the Flint and Emerald. That’s it!
How to install Emerald Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.