Diversity 2 is a new form of map. Similar to the CTM style, you are tasked to complete a monument. However, in the Diversity series, the monument blocks are obtained from completing different genre-specific levels. Diversity 2 also proudly features custom skins from over 650 members of the Minecraft community!
- Don’t type commands.
- Diversity 2 is a very complex map that works only if the map is unaltered from the command blocks placed.
- Do not change your gamemode, unless absolutely necessary.
- Minecraft 1.8
- 64-bit Java
- Minimum 10 chunks Render Distance
- Vanilla Server (Multiplayer)
- Adjust server.properties
- Default Texture/Resource Pack
- Brightness: Full/Bright
- Clouds: Off
- 1-3 players
- Render Distance: 11-16 Chunks
- 4GB RAM or higher allocated to Minecraft
Diversity 2 Genres:
- Boss Battle
For Multiplayer, you MUST have command blocks enabled. In your server.properties file, make sure you have this:
You keep the game to 2 players, but 3 could work. This map is NOT compatible with Bukkit.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Map Download Links:
Diversity 2 Map 1.8, 4.5 out of 5 based on 11 ratings