Download Custom NPC Mod version 1.7.10/1.7.2 and 1.6.4/1.5.2
What is Custom NPC?
Custom NPC is a qualifying for Minecraft 1.6.4 that adds Non Contestant Characters of your choice region your Minecraft man. This mod not use MAC, and can’t DOWLOAD FORGE MODLOADER. This mod is direct aimed for serving beginning of survival survival/adventure maps. It lets you add fully customizable units, you can set dialogs, skins, items, equip, attack range and anything you could do with your character. Patronage NPC supports multiplayer as excavation, you can fill your entire server within minutes. The fashionable version is; Duty NPCs 1.7.10/1.7.2 and 1.6.4
This mod allows you to add npcs to your world and is mostly aimed at adventure map makers and people who just want to liven up their world.
- Right click the ground, with the npc wand, to spawn an npc
- Right click an npc, with the npc wand, to edit it
- Right click into the air to get nearby npcs and to freeze all npcs
- Right click an npc while holding the Npc Cloner to bring up the Cloning Save Menu
- Click a slot to store the npc
- Right click the ground to bring up the Cloning Load Menu
- Click on the slot, in which you stored your npc, to spawn a copy of it.
- Makes it easier to spawn all the mobs (Even modded ones)
- Can also make mobspawners of the mobs
- It will turn on when you get into the on range
- It will turn off if you go out of the off range
- To edit the settings you rightclick it with the npc wand
- Can be setup to only turn on if you havent done a certain quest or read a certain dialog. (basically the same as unlocking/locking dialogs)
The other items are mostly just for dressing up your npc or for quests. Some of them actually work for players, but I didnt want to put too much time in them so most of them are pretty simple. Watch the video for most of the items.
Dagger, Spear, BattleAxe, Mace, Glaive, Scythe and Trident
For the most part are exactly like swords. They are enchantable. The bronze variant does the same amount of damage as the iron one, but is less durable. The emerald does a half heart more damage than the diamond one, but is less durable.
Guns and bullets
You hold the right mouse button to pull the trigger, when you hear click you can release it to shoot. Your gun type depends how far you can shoot. Guns can shoot their ammo and all the ammo of lesser quality wood and black bullets are the same. So an wooden gun can shoot black and wood bullits, a stone gun can shoot stone,wood and black etc.
The base damage for guns are 2,5 hearts. The damage added to that is (gun material + bullet material) / 2. So a wood gun with wood bullets does 2,5 damage, a stone gun with wood bullits does 2,5 damage an stone gun with stone bullets does 3 damage. Wood = 0, Stone = 0.5, Gold = 0.5, Bronze&Iron = 1, Diamond = 1.5, Emerald = 2
Holding right click will shoot 8 black bullets in rapid succesion. After shooting 8 bullits you need to hold right click again to reload, before you can shoot again. Every bullit hit does 2 hearts of damage.
(Elemental) Staffs and mana
The different types of staffs have different ‘casting’ time the elemental and iron staffs are basically the same. Holding the right mouse button will start charging. If you have mana in your inventory it will create a ‘magical’ projectile. The moment you release the right mouse button it will launch it.
The base damage for the projectiles is 3 + random 0-2 + Material type damage.
Normal shields and round shields are the same. Heater, Tower, Cryscent and Scutum are the same as iron. Holding right mouse button while holding a shield will make the shield absorb all the damage.
Custom NPC Features:
- Set custom models/textures to NPC mobs.
- Supports NPC Roles (Banker, Healer, Trader etc.)
- Friendly, Neutral and hostile factions
- Custom Dialog and Quest
- NPCs can carry custom items
- And much much more
Download Custom NPCs for Minecraft 1.6.4
Custom_Npcs.zip (old versions archive)
by Noppes – Last updated 1st October, 2013
How to install Custom NPCs Mod in Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API (skip, this step if you have already)
- Download Custom NPCs mod zip file from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter
- Open mods folder, if you dont find it, create one.
- Drag and drop the mod zip file into ./minecraft/mods folder (don’t extract it)
- Start your Minecraft to check the mod installation.
Tips and Warnings
- Please make a back-up of your Minecraft directory/jar prior to installation.
- You can add your skins to the .minecraft/customnpcs/mob folder or create a zip with a mob folder and put your skins in there and put it in the .minecraft/customnpcs/packs folder.
- Custom NPcs mod currently does not support Bukkit.
- Dokucraft Texture pack [32x] is supported by this mod
- For more detailed guide and troubleshooting, check official link of CustomNPC mod.