Most accurate Guide how to install Minecraft Forge API. How to correctly install mods using Minecraft Forge 1.8/1.7
For opera system windows 7, 8.1 and XP:
1. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a mod for Minecraft Forge from this site, the Minecraft Forums or anywhere else!
3. Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder,
4. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
5. When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For opera system MACOS:
1. Download and installed Minecraft Forge Mod Loader at: http://files.minecraftforge.net
2. Go to folder: ~/library (Open finder – Then hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.)
3. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
4.When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed. See more video below:
If you can not install Minecraft FORGE please leave a comment