About Chroma Hills RPG Texture Pack
Resolution: 64x, 128x
Developer : SycloneSJS
Compatible : Minecraft 1.5.2, Minecraft 1.5.1
Last Updated : July 15, 2013
How to Install Chroma Hills RPG Texture Pack for Minecraft
In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using OptiFine.
- 1. Download Chroma Hills RPG Texture Pack zip file. Put the pack file to the “texturepacks” folder in your minececraft directory.
- 2.Download MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded MCPatcher go to step 2. If you downloaded Optifine go to step 3.
- 3.For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- 4.For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod – By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files from Optifine’s zip file within.
- 5.Run Minecraft and go to Mods and Texture Packs to select this packs. Enjoy!
DOWNLOAD Chroma Hills RPG Texture Pack
64x with Shaders
64x no Shaders
128x with Shaders
128x no Shaders