With the BuildCraft Mod Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Addon you will not have to spend a lot of time doing boring things like mining because you can completely automate the tasks. You also have the ability to transport minerals directly to your base via the piping system and automate smelting tasks.
It is fully compatible with multiplayer support which can give you the ability to spend more time with more important things while you and your friends are still able to collect resources without any manual work.
There are a wide range of different recipes that can be used with the BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft, and you are able to create a number of structures from basic transport items, to advanced industrial equipment to speed up the building process.
Some of the recipes you will have include:
- Path Markers
- And much more…
How To Install BuildCraft Mod For Minecraft:
- Before you are able to install you will need to have Minecraft Forge. Make sure you download the latest version of Forge before you attempt to install the Buildcraft Mod Minecraft addon.
- Once you have installed forge, download the appropriate version of BuildCraft Mod for your installation.
- Search for your %appdata%/.minecraft/mods folder and open it.
- Copy and paste the .jar file from the original download folder of Buildcraft Mod For Minecraft into your mods folder.
- That’s all! Make sure to run everything to see if it works.
BuildCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Stable version: http://download.minecraftdata.com/?act=dl&id=141112210618
- Baselined version: http://download.minecraftdata.com/?act=dl&id=141112210450