AbyssalCraft Mod Features:
- 2 new types of stone, called “Darkstone” (It’s 20% stronger than regular stone), and “Abyssal Stone” (generates within The Abyss, and can be crafted into Abyssal Stone Bricks, along with Darkstone being able to craft into Darkstone Bricks)
- New tools, three types so far, darkstone, abyssalnite and Coralium infused abyssalnite (2x the stats of abyssalnite with special abilities)
- 3 new type of armor, abyssalnite, coralium infused abyssalnite, and dreaded abyssalnite
- A new biome, called “Darklands” which has trees and random generated structures within
- New mobs, so far 6, the “Dephs Ghoul”, the “Abyssal Zombie”, the evil pig clone, abyssalnite golem, dreaded abyssalnite golem and dreadguard (the 3 last aren’t fully done)
- A boss mob (known as “J’zahar, The Gatekeeper”, currently is pretty braindead, with a glitchy head)
- A new dimension, The Abyss, that has strongholds hidden within (similar to overworld strongholds, can be found with eye of ender), and 100 block tall obsidian pillars, only undead mobs spawn within the abyss
- Two new ores, known as Abyssalnite and Coralium
- A new type of tnt that’s a lot stronger, and can cause a lot of lag when primed (demands a lot of resources to craft) also has a core item in crafting it that can be used as explosive as well
How to install Team Fortress 2 Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge .
- Download AbyssalCraft Mod
- Put AbyssalCraft Mod file into your /.minecraft/mods folder.
- Done and Enjoy!
Download AbyssalCraft Mod :